Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Memories

So I realized, I'm not a very good blogger.  I suck at it.  I'm sorry.  I'm just going to catch ya'll up on what's been happening in my life so far.  Majority of the time I was away was helping plan my brother-in-law's wedding.  He and his bride had a wonderful, gorgeous wedding downtown.  I was a bridesmaid and the wedding coordinator.  It was a lot of work, but it turned out lovely.  My husband was, of course, the best man.  He was such a huge help!!

Here's pictures of the bachelorette party:


Beginning of the night :)

We got this fun couple out on the dance floor with us!

The girls!
Now here's pictures of the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner.  The guys were entertaining themselves.  
The groom & groomsmen at the rehearsal.  I love how Nick is saluting in the background.

My hubby and I being all cute and shit.
The wedding party... it was massive. :)
I didn't get many pictures of the wedding ceremony - since after all I was coordinating it and in it.  But I was able to get a few fun shots of the day's events.
Getting ready to send the guys out!
A pigeon came and crashed the party immediately following that picture.  They had been waiting in that stairway for a good 20 minutes and the pigeon didn't make a sound and didn't move that whole time.  Until we took a picture, then it came flapping around like crazy.  My husband was able to get a hold of it and take it safely outside.  Silly pigeon.

The beautiful bridesmaids posing for photos.

The wedding party (missing Amber & Jessica)

My husband and I <3
It was a fun time.  We all had a blast.  So I am going to leave this awesome video that took place at the end of the night.  Everyone had pretty much left... it was last call... and those who stayed huddled together for one last song...  It was awesome.  Maybe you can hear us all singing... with all the slurring and stuff... :P


No comments:

Post a Comment