Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sick Day

I have been super busy lately.  Sure enough, I got sick.  I have been running non-stop, and I haven't been taking very good care of myself.  So, I'm in bed, with the sniffles, ear aches, sore throat, cough, slight fever, and really stiff, sore muscles instead of being at work.  Even though work has called me non-stop all day, and I have to do a few things on my sick day, I also decided since I'm laying around bored, I should blog!

I'm updating my 365 Day Picture Challenge about once a week.  I try to get the week done on Saturday or Sunday.  Sometimes, I'm off a little bit.  I'm really glad that I've stuck to this project.  Then again, we are still early on the 365 Day challenge.  Hopefully, I can keep it up diligently.

I really want to be more disciplined in my posts.  You might have noticed a handy little button on the right side of the blog that says "31 Days to a Better Budget."  I keep messing up my budget.  Not going to lie, I don't think I have a clue to what I'm doing.  But I found this amazing blog - which put creating a budget in realistic terms.  One small task each day and at the end of the month, you've created your own personalize budget.  The best part is that it is doable.  For my next big project, I will master our budget.  Starting on March 1st, I will be doing the "31 Days to a Better Budget."  Please feel free to join me!
A Time for Everything

In the meantime, I have accomplished a few SIMPLE Pinterest finds.  I will be posting those later today!  I also fixed up our Home Management Binder (which will be posted today too!!).

I hate being sick and not at work - but at least I can occupy my time laying in bed with this blog!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment